Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sunday Southlake Town Hall Exhibit

Artist Reception Sunday!

"A Drop In Time" - NFS- Watercolor by Barbara J. Mason

Artist Reception on Sunday February 19th
at 3pm in Southlake Town Hall.

This exhibit is a prelude to the
2012 Art In The Square Festival.
I will have two works of art displayed on the 2nd floor lobby
of the City of Southlake Town Hall building. This is my first year
participating in the City of Southlake Town Hall exhibit and I am very excited
to have artwork alongside such great artist as:
Gregory Arth, Betty Nash and more.
This exhibit is open to the public from
February 19, thru April 16, 2012.

The official 2012 Art In the Square Art Festival
@ Southlake Town Square in Southlake Texas is a spectacular 3 day event
from April 27 thru April 29th.
Friday: 4pm - 10:30pm
Saturday: 10am-10:30pm
Sunday: 11am-6pm
This year there will be approximately 145 artist and
several emerging artist exhibiting.
I am very fortunate to one of the displaying artist again this year.
Follow my blog and I will notify collectors and friends of my booth number!

"Classic Car" Watercolor by Barbara J. Mason
The above painting will be on display at Southlake Town Hall.
Contact Artist for additional information.

www.dragonflystudiocreations.com

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...