Sunday, September 18, 2011

Plein Aire Painting From Italy

I am back from Italy!! I was blessed to paint from Pienza, to Matepulciano to siena to Florence
to Umbria to Rome and everything in between! What an artful experience.
I will share my completed painting with you very soon!

Shortly after returning back to the United States I was off on to another art road trip .


Be sure and follow my blog over the next few months because there are lots of thing I would like to share with you. I have great news from the Pastel Society of America and the Southwest Watercolor Society and American Collector Magazine and more!!!!


Below is a small sample of my plein aire painting completed in Pienza, Italy!

Tuscany Italy- Pastel Painting by Barbara J. Mason
3x8"/ 7x12"Framed $175.00
SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...