Thursday, October 28, 2010

Strawberry N Cream Swirl Rose

New Rose Pastel Painting! This is a painting of a soft cream and strawberry rose at
 Greenview nursery in Springfield, Illinois. Pastels allow me to capture the soft creamy petals
 of this rose. I painted this picture with my good friend Marla and her mother Jean in mind.
Jean loved soft colors almost white! Well Jean I'm getting there. I working my way toward a
 piece of artwork in her memory! Titled: "Amazing Grace". I'm learning to incorporate creams
 and white flowers that stay true to my style of bold painting! Not easy, but I'm up for the challenge!!
 Jean, I hope you are smiling from heaven when you see this one!!

"Strawberry N Cream Swirl" Copyright Artist: Barbara J. Mason


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...